***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Just bring you a cot that you can set up in the corner~ I'll wake you up so Steph doesn't leave you.

I'm driving and I will sit on the keys.. so that way if she leaves I will still have my truck.. So long as I get home by Tuesday its all good.

Hi everyone? I'm new. Posted a couple of time. Still a chicken virgin. Meaning mine haven't arrived yet. I'm always trying to catch up reading all y'alls post at the end of the day so I never post. Anyway. Looking forward to POOPS and NEOCS. We just moved yo Collinsville fom Tulsa. We call it our Muddy Acre. Seriously not a tree in sight and clay up tomour eyeballs. They had to rent a "hammer" whatever that is to dig for the septic through 3 feet of limestone. Makes me wonder if I'll be abevto do a limitless fence myself. I'm a 5 foot 100 lg Girl ha ha ok just kidding about the girl part.
Any y'all are fun and inspirational!
Cathie Sue
i know there is another Cathie. Hi.

Hi CathieSue!!!! It is great to have another Cathie, can't have to many, lol (dispite what my dh says!!!LOL)

The other Cathie

He said the best time to pick on me was when I wasn't here so I am just following his lead. I'm sure he will show up sooner or later & pay me back......Hope I don't have to get Kass after him with needles again!
lol.png

Ready, willing and able (insert evil laugh)

Manicotti is fairly simple.. Ricotta cheese, Mozarella cheese in equal proportions, add some garlic powder, oregeno, parsley mix together. get the noodles hot but not fully cooked about 3-4 minutes in boiling water. stuff teh noodles and bake for 20 minutes. or freeze and get out when your ready for them.

Sounds wonderful, Carl. I would like to challenge you to a manicotti cook-off, or an Italian food cook-off in general. That happens to be one of my specialties.
big_smile.png
We can sample the Cajun dishes as well. It would be fun to do at a poultry swap, or just a good old get together. No frog legs allowed, though.
sickbyc.gif

@#$% spell checker!

Last edited:
Sounds wonderful, Carl. I would like to challenge you to a manicotti cook-off, or an Italian food cook-off in general. That happens to be one of my specialties.
big_smile.png
We can sample the Cajun dishes as well. It would be fun to do at a poultry swap, or just a good old get together. No frog legs allowed, though.
sickbyc.gif

@#$% spell checker!

thats Ok.. I have shrimp.... I will cheat.. Northern Italian or southern Italian? what is your preference? can't really have Cajun and Italian teh same day can we? or is that Lunch and dinner? this could be challenge well worth taking just for teh prize of getting eat.. May have to invite another great italian cook to the mix though..

Back
Top Bottom