***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Hi all,

New to posting on this forum, but have been trolling it for years. Great information.

I recently sold all my chickens. Really miss them. It's a long, boring story about why, but I had to.

Does anyone sell eggs near Berryhill?

Hey everyone. First timer here. Got into the game by accident and now I'm needing some help.
Right now I'm trying to locate someone with healthy laying birds. I'm looking to purchase about 15 total but buying 3 or so at a time.
Any advice or are you selling any? I can't travel more than 60 miles right now. But I could meet someone halfway.
(I was referred here by another member. Hope I'm in the right place for this)

Hey everyone. First timer here. Got into the game by accident and now I'm needing some help.
Right now I'm trying to locate someone with healthy laying birds. I'm looking to purchase about 15 total but buying 3 or so at a time.
Any advice or are you selling any? I can't travel more than 60 miles right now. But I could meet someone halfway.

I'm a newbie too but I'm from OK ~ check Craigslist. I've seen ads from time to time.

welcome-byc.gif
Where are you located? What breeds are you wanting?

Back
Top Bottom