***OKIES in the BYC III ***

I’m in the Konawa area and I’ve got a few cockerels and a couple pullets to sell/find homes for. They are about 15 weeks old. I planned on raising the cockerels for the freezer but I’m afraid they are going to be too much trouble before they reach a big enough size to eat. The sire is a beautiful Americauna/EE. The mothers are Rhode Island red’s or Americauna/EE’s. I’ve got 7 cockerels and 8 pullets. I’m going to keep at least 4 of the pullets. Maybe 6. So I’ve got 2-4 pullets to sell. Id love to keep all the pullets but I’ve just been unable to get a bigger coop built as of now. I’d really like to recoup some of the money I’ve spent on hatching and feeding them. They’re all pretty birds. Anyone interested?

I have 2 ducklings I can't care for . they need a good home with someone that knows how to take care of ducks.

Attachments

• 20220717_175901.jpg
    20220717_175901.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 5
Hey guys! I need to rehome my bantam OEGB named Smokey. This is hard for me because he's so sweet and follows me around all day. I'm having to rehome my roosters because they're starting to fight with each other.

We have been feeding him organic feed and letting him free range. He would be a great pet!

I live south of OKC, but I'm willing to drive/meet up somewhere if you don't live close by!
1BF20710-EDCC-4C43-821B-86861636331A.jpeg

Hello! 👋🏽 I have an 8-week old Jubilee orpington that has turned out to be a roo (he started crowing this morning!) Unfortunately, I can't keep him so I need to find a good home for him.

I purchased him from a local sustainable farm that raises heritage chickens, and I've been feeding him organic feed exclusively. He's so big and healthy!

I live south of OKC, but I'm happy to drive and meet halfway if you don't live close.

Thank you!
jub2.png

Attachments

• jub.png
    jub.png
    4.9 MB · Views: 4
Going to toss this out there, is any one interesting in a boxer mix, 4 to 5 years old. Never been around chickens, needs some kids to wear him out..Family member moving.

Back
Top Bottom