***OKIES in the BYC III ***

hugs.gif
hugs.gif
yippiechickie.gif
clap.gif
thumbsup.gif
. Thanks Al great job!

Hope everyone made it home safely and got some rest! Bed sure felt good last night!

More cold and rain today!
rant.gif
. Got in the low 40s last night. But in the eighties by Friday! I'm ready for some warm weather. Getting everything settled in and chore caughtvup today. There were sure some fine looking birds at poops!

Teach did you make it home with all that stuf you had!lol how about both boys! They sure are growing! Going to have to put a rock on Claytons head(gently)!lol

Meribeth what are you putting in all those empty rabbit cages?

Honestly there were so many people involved with setting this event up, my hat is off to each and every one of you,
bow.gif
I butchered and cooked a hog, but feel my contribution was minimal
th.gif
compared to Al, Monty, Carah, Beth and Renia's!!!
fl.gif
hugs.gif
Thank you each and evry one!!!
celebrate.gif
bow.gif
love.gif
And to all the others that helped out that I can not start to mention, Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!
clap.gif
ya.gif
This event is a highlight in my life always and I am anticipaiting the Fall Poops already!!!!
wee.gif
Just let me know what I can do to help with it!!!!
thumbsup.gif
bow.gif
love.gif
Lynn
old.gif
cool.png

Quote:

Thanks! well, right now she won't eat, but i put a little sugar in her water- i'll try to put some of the gamebird feed and see if she will eat- and will get ahold of les- thanks!

Robin, get a little syringe and put some honey and water in it and drizzle it into her mouth, the honey will help give her energy and is a great antibacterial also!!! Give her a few syringes of water through out the day if you can to keep her hydrated!!! Les is the man!!! Lynn

Quote:

Thanks! well, right now she won't eat, but i put a little sugar in her water- i'll try to put some of the gamebird feed and see if she will eat- and will get ahold of les- thanks!

Quote:
Thanks!!! They were super cool! Wayne told me about the parents and how beautiful they were! I can hardly wait. They are chillin' until they get old enough and then the fun will begin! That little guy is spunky! He bowed up to a couple of my young bitds and made sure they knew he was a man!!!

Back
Top Bottom