***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Hi everyone? I'm new. Posted a couple of time. Still a chicken virgin. Meaning mine haven't arrived yet. I'm always trying to catch up reading all y'alls post at the end of the day so I never post. Anyway. Looking forward to POOPS and NEOCS. We just moved yo Collinsville fom Tulsa. We call it our Muddy Acre. Seriously not a tree in sight and clay up tomour eyeballs. They had to rent a "hammer" whatever that is to dig for the septic through 3 feet of limestone. Makes me wonder if I'll be abevto do a limitless fence myself. I'm a 5 foot 100 lg Girl ha ha ok just kidding about the girl part.
Any y'all are fun and inspirational!
Cathie Sue
i know there is another Cathie. Hi.

Hi everyone? I'm new. Posted a couple of time. Still a chicken virgin. Meaning mine haven't arrived yet. I'm always trying to catch up reading all y'alls post at the end of the day so I never post. Anyway. Looking forward to POOPS and NEOCS. We just moved yo Collinsville fom Tulsa. We call it our Muddy Acre. Seriously not a tree in sight and clay up tomour eyeballs. They had to rent a "hammer" whatever that is to dig for the septic through 3 feet of limestone. Makes me wonder if I'll be abevto do a limitless fence myself. I'm a 5 foot 100 lg Girl ha ha ok just kidding about the girl part.
Cathie Sue

Good to see you online! Looking forward to meeting in person at POOPS and NEOCS.

N.E. Oklahoma Poultry Show has closed the books , the 500 bird limit has been met, thanks to all whom entered, if your did not get your entry in , please come out and support a good cause, the Pryor 4-H , there will be sale birds from many breeders and around noon a short live auction for a few pairs, also a raffle table, hope to see many of you there. Thanks for you support.

Cathie Sue

Welcome to our newest member. These folks are always full of information!

Cathie Sue

Glad you posted!! Jump in we are friendly bunch!

Back
Top Bottom