***OKIES in the BYC III ***

Taking a few minutes while waiting for dinner to be made. It's Tuesday and I'm not supposed to have to cook, however, for all the "I will do it" answers I got when I asked for volunteers, apparently they still thought I was going to help them. Hahahahaha. So now I'm sitting on the sofa with my lap top perusing the internet and ignoring all questions. Day two of homeschool seems to have gone well ... work was loooooooong and tiring but glad to have it. Haven't even checked on the garden today.

nana - sorry for all your neighbor troubles. I was just thinking the other day how nice it has been since we moved our driveway away from the neighbors and now don't have to deal with them everyday. It's been so quiet and almost peaceful. However, it is interesting to learn that moving out into the country doesn't completely alleviate all the troubles with neighbors though. I'll have to remember that.

Kass - hope you're doing ok today. You've been in my thoughts. I planted some of the melon seed you gave me and they are up and growing already. I'm sure I'll have to end up greenhousing them later on but thought I'd give them a good try this year anyway.

CathieSue, they're Terrapin Station Ranch. That's where I got the beautiful Brown Red Cochin pair. BanjoJoe knows how to get ahold of them. I can't remember where they're at but I think it's Bartelsville for some reason.
Edit: They're not on BYC either.

Last edited:
erinszoo and lonnyandrinda........Thanks for the info. I think I will try it on Quail first to see what happens!!!! lonnyandrinda...I set my Isbars from Mary last Friday....now I have all my appendages crossed hoping to get a good hatch.......Mike

erinszoo and lonnyandrinda........Thanks for the info. I think I will try it on Quail first to see what happens!!!! lonnyandrinda...I set my Isbars from Mary last Friday....now I have all my appendages crossed hoping to get a good hatch.......Mike

WOOHOO hooray! Post pics of your hatch either here or on the Isbar thread! They are a nice bunch over there! Got 2 from the first hatch (Sunday/Monday) and I've got 9 developing nicely from my second batch due 7/31. How many did you get?

CathieSue, they're Terrapin Station Ranch. That's where I got the beautiful Brown Red Cochin pair. BanjoJoe knows how to get ahold of them. I can't remember where they're at but I think it's Bartelsville for some reason.
Thanks ksane. I'll see if banjojoe has a number for them.

Becklinn- What a pretty pigeon! I hope you are able to find her owner.

Does anyone know of someone close to Norman/OKC that has fertilized Plymouth Barred Rock eggs for sale? My Cochin has gone broody and we do not have any roos anymore. Thanks in advance!

erin, I am doing well, thanks. Today has been much less busy then yesterday. I think all the things that needed to get done immediately have been done. We are waiting until Fri for the funeral, her sister and a neice are coming in from CT so we wanted to give them enough time to make it.

AWSome Topic on the milk ..Hadnt ben on in a few day's my dughter's last yr in school so we ben going to her softball game's last night in Sickle's an to night in Mt,View..SEE you peeps later ..

Is the LF Red Brown Roo that I got from you?

Back
Top Bottom