Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I sure wish that you two could make it!! I will be sure to make up for all the fun that you are gonna miss!!!!

Ya know Teach, my wife is actually wanting to go to Blanchard and has decided that the 1st Saturday of the month for the rest of our lives are filled up due to the Chupps auction!!

I will plan to meet you guys at Chupps some weekend & maybe later in the summer go to Blanchard. Are you guys going to hit Mary's flea market that morning or are you just going to get there in time for the auction??

Well we gotta love tornado season. I hope KC & family made it through okay. I think the twister lifted before it hit the lake. We got some good rain, hail, and wind in town but no twister. We got to watch it hit Hammon. It looked awesome and awful at the same time. DH spotted it at 5:00, but the storm trackers didn't see it until 17 minutes later. He has a good line of sight when tending the cattle. He can see about 45 miles all around. It's almost like he is in the panhandle.

Quote:
sorry to hear that...maybe we should get a place together and take chicks there...well eggs...they become chicks
lau.gif

Quote:
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
welcome-byc.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif

You have found a wonderful group of people who would love to chat about their birds, the ever changing Oklahoma weather and the poultry auctions. I saw your first post where you had pictures of your birds. You have some beautiful birds. Let me know if you ever have any red golden pheasant eggs and/or hens to sell. I lost a hen this winter and would like to get a trio again.
jumpy.gif

Well to all that are going to Blanchard we are not going to be able to make due to unseen circumstances, I may be taking a small break from BYC I will try and keep in touch as much as possible. I just want everyone to know this has nothing to do with anyone here.

Pepper got in trouble! Pepper got in trouble!!!

LOL, my DH is asking when my next set of eggs will hatch! LOL.

So far hatched 23 of the 25 that were set!

Tomorrow we go get the sportsman to move it to my house. I get to hatch all I want & not worry about where to keep them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom