Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Quit makin me huuuungry with the talk of Samiches so tall you can't hardly bite em, my kinda dagwood LOL. I made one the other day that had a whole lb of bacon on it, just bacon and nothing else, it musta stood 6" high and was as good as it get's.

AL

Al....are you telling me that you ate the whole sandwich by yourself?
ep.gif
How the heck do you stay so skinny?
smack.gif
Life's just not fair.
tongue.gif
I could just look at a pound of bacon and gain 3 pounds smelling it cooking!!!
he.gif
somad.gif
Your metabolism must run in mega high all the time.
gig.gif

Yes all by my lonesome..............I prefer the label of Lean and Mean LOL sounds better than skinney............Laura makes me take a full medical physical every year and then my doctor say's why am I wasting my money and his time LOL. I always come away from there with a super clean bill of health, although I really don't like the prostate portion of the exam, which I call the poke and go LOL, cause I can't wait to get outta there afterwards LOL, but at my age you have to get em and stay on top of that condition.

AL

Morning Carah : how's your day going ??. windy & warm here but at least it's not raining feels good though and we may dry out a bit.
AL

Very windy! My day is going great, still playing catch up from missing last week.

I figure the wind will help dry the pens. If it is still nice when I get home I will let the little one's out for a little while.

Okay, I was told that my chinese ringneck may be wildlife ringneck... Anyone know? I bought him as chinese, but have since been told otherwise...

48751_cid__photo-0419.jpg

Quote:
Same bird....the wild thing we have here is a import from China

So are you suppose to have a permit to raise these or not?

yes you need a permit...there are different types of permits...

CityClucks sorry I was in a hurry with the last post... I grew up in Forgan my husband in Beaver.
smile.png

Can anyone give me any information on the permits for game pheasants and other game birds: A guy has offered to sell me a trio of his ringnecks so I was just curious to how that works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom