Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Shoulder still partly out (at least it's staying mostly in now) and I woke up to surprise! Shingles. Luckily this time it's only a small patch on my right side, so it doesn't hurt much and hasn't started itching yet.

But my MFC hen came back yesterday so I'm still happy about that!

Quote:
We had a nice visit with Michael at the Cement auction last Saturday night and again at Mary's flea mkt on Sunday morning. He is doing fine, but staying really busy.

Quote:
You will need to get a breeder's license from the Oklahoma Department of Wildlife. I could not find a link to much information on their website, so went to the "search" function on their home page and found a document that is the form. It has some instructions and information with it. A non-commercial breeder's license is $10 per year and that is if you are raising birds only for your family use. If you want to sell birds, you need a commercial breeder's license, which is $48 per year.

Quote:
Unfortunately, I didn't save the information either and the Department of Wildlife website is not particularly "user friendly" for anything other than hunting and fishing licenses.
hmm.png

I couldn't find a link that I could post but there is a document that I can save and email to anyone who wants to send me their email address.

frow.gif

Hello all...
No time to read and catch up with all your post. We are really really busy with work and now that the data center is here and not L.A. seems like our life is always downtown. The kids are so BUSY that my poor little car needs new tires yet again. (stupid focus)... Top it all Im on a diet and its just not right!
Any way Hello you guys... Yonna sold her polish to a friend and wants new if you guys have any for sale.....

Quote:
Unfortunately, I didn't save the information either and the Department of Wildlife website is not particularly "user friendly" for anything other than hunting and fishing licenses.
hmm.png

I couldn't find a link that I could post but there is a document that I can save and email to anyone who wants to send me their email address.

thanks...I have been trying to figure itout as well....was not making me a happy camper

shoot me the form...

maybe I might shoot them a question...see if that works

Faerie,

Sorry that you're having trouble with your body. The bad news is that it doesn't get any better as you get older. Wait til your my age and you have to plan your travel routes by which rest stops have the cleanest bathrooms.

-Stimp-

Holy moly it's so nice out today! Well it is also really windy but I've learned to overlook that
tongue.png
Plus occassionally I enjoy the wind. You know when I joined this forum it never even crossed my mind that I may meet some fellow Okies.

Quote:
Way more than some!!! Heck we got folks inyour neck of the woods. Do you know Mike Daughtery? He is one of us! hang on for the ride!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom