Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
So, where are you going to find goats of show quality?
We have a "goat" trailer also. It was built for a golf cart so it is wider than the avg trailer, but small enough to pull behind the van. It has sides made from cattle panels and to keep the goats inside, we unroll a piece of chain link fence over the sides and bungee the chain link in place for a top. It does a fine job of hauling straw and cages home from an auction as well
wee.gif

Quote:
What? Are you buying buffaloes now? What is a DT MT Dew is that the genetics of your new buffalo?
I can't keep up you. I saw earlier where you were selling all of your chickens so you could play games!

Quote:
I will look forward to seeing you on Saturday. Do you want me to bring your ducks and your friend's rabbits to Fletcher? That would be a great reason you needed to go to Fletcher.
big_smile.png

Does your friend have any more old cages or hutches? I am looking for some more - cheap, cheap, cheap - like trade for ducks or rabbits
tongue.png

Quote:
I am one of those Rowdy friends that has settled down. Didn't you hear the song?
So where are you being rowdy? I have a funeral to attend in the morning.
I can't be rowdy there.
I am not gonna help you catch Buffaloes in Chickasha either.
Are you gonna go to Fletcher?

Quote:
I was just passing on the information for him, he posted here one day after you had gotten off. Sorry things didn't work out.

sorry..had to attend to business...kids got hungry and needed motivation to clean...they are swimming...I am great at motivating...especially when the mom isn't here!

Yes I am planning on going to Fletcher...

P&B your choice on where to swap...your house or there...if you need an excuse! I will work on cages for ya...

we are gonna be rowdy at a number of locations...Fletcher being one...

we don't mess with the buffalos...they get more rowdy than us...knew a guy that had one. It got loose...and then he got a call...come get your critter I just shot it...I cooked parts of it for a school function. Was told later that some ingredients shouldn't be used for school functions. I didn't know...still don't!
cool.png

Monty is funny guy...

is that cheeping I hear? Yeah! Babies!

hit.gif
I can't go to Fletcher on Saturday night
hit.gif
I'll be stuck at work all weekend for mandatory overtime
hit.gif

I'm glad so many other Okies are going to have a great weekend though, so please post your great adventures and include pictures when possible. It'll brighten my day just knowing ya'll are having a good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom