Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Near as I've been able to tell, it's only those in the few states that require antigen be purchased directly from the state that are still able to sell the small bottles. I'm sure there is some legal something or other to it, but since those few states are still doing it now, I don't think you all will be having a problem unless the company wanted to go to court over it. I guess that could happen, but I don't think it's likely. They got what they wanted I think by shutting down the smaller bottle sales on the internet.

Any of you guys going to be around the Shawnee show.
bow.gif
Mine expires end of the month.
hit.gif

We will be there.. A good number of the Okies will be there as well. It is a big deal around here and the country. you just have to love the APA nationals it is also nationals for 13 breed clubs. Heritage poultry will be there in full force they have pledged some great $$ for displays both Junior and Open classes.

My kids are really irritated with me as I haven't sent in their entry forms. I can't decide which birds they should enter and whether to enter as Jrs or Opens. Regardless, we'll be there to
droolin.gif

Just wanted to tell everyone to pray for Ivy She is dealing with a real tough time for her Dad he is in the hospital and he is very sick. She is trying her best tohold things together. She is Kind of stuck making some really hard choices.So We all need to keep her and her Father in ourprayers and support her in this time of need and comfort. She misses all ofyou and doesn't know when she will be on next. But wants me to telleveryone hello and sorry she hasn't been on lately.

Quote:
I will be praying for Ivy, I know how hard it is to deal with your Dad being very ill. Mine just passed away in September after several years of being very ill. Please let her know my thoughts and prayers are with her and her family.

Quote:
Really cool chicken tractor!
I just read your signature line and have never heard of Rhode Island Whites. Are they basically the same shape as a RIR but white? Also, I don't recall whether I ever asked you what variety of peacocks you raise.

Quote:
Really cool chicken tractor!
I just read your signature line and have never heard of Rhode Island Whites. Are they basically the same shape as a RIR but white? Also, I don't recall whether I ever asked you what variety of peacocks you raise.

RIW are close to the RIR, the whites are built a lot like the reds but the reds are a little bigger & stockier. Real nice birds and lays a large brown eggs, they say they are not related but not for sure. If you take a RIW hen to a RIR rooster you get golden sexlink or ISA browns, same cross just the ISA browns are out of the stockier RIR, girls hatch out red and boys hatch out white. I hatched out over 300 last year. My Peafowl are blue but are not pure so I have a chick now and then that is off color, I like the cross up birds better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom