Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Very <<<GOOD>>> INFO!!! averytds An a good Topic you brot up Krystal..

I give it to my dog's in the summer it kill's the tick's an keep's thim from geting hartworm's. The vet said it was hard on thim you give thim to much..

Good Morning everyone~ I had planned to get on here & chat last night but instead fell asleep in my chair watching TV, I didn't even make it to 9pm, I think that means I'm getting old.

Good to hear that others are getting eggs too. I forgot to count how many I had yesterday but it was 3/4 of a coffee can LOL.

Quote:
Very <<<GOOD>>> INFO!!! averytds An a good Topic you brot up Krystal..

I give it to my dog's in the summer it kill's the tick's an keep's thim from geting hartworm's. The vet said it was hard on thim you give thim to much..

That is a good thread to read! Thanks for posting.

thanks for the link for the ivomec- have copied and saved it-

MJ, yep that was a commission drawing of a cochin- major challenge that one!!

so what is everyone up to today?? my flock when out for about an hour yesterday afternoon, and didn't pick on anyone excessively- so they have a new routine- no hawkbait from my flock!

Quote:
Thank you for finding this thread for us. It has a lot of great information in it! I am thinking that a dose of Wazine to get rid of round worms, followed a week later by some Ivomec to get rid of all other worms, and then another drinking water dosage of Wazine should get everyone ready to lay eggs since they won't be trying to feed worms and mites as well as themselves.
wink.png

Quote:
That is a unique bait! Sounds lots better than stink bait
sickbyc.gif

Congrats on your eggs & your catch
big_smile.png

Yup, caught him at lake Watalotapeepee, that's an old Creek word that means "Brave that runs from tree to tree"

The heat seemed to slow production of eggs mid summer but the girls are making up for lost time now!

Good to see ya Cuban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom