Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
MAllen that sure is a nice guy in your avatar. Is it Bb bantam or game?
Kassundra look at MAllens avatar and you will see a beautiful example of dubbing! That bird had a long comb at one time. The OEGBs have to be dubbed to show. I am not for sure if it is required on the games or not.
Wow Lynn I didn't know you were a pigeon person too! Yeah I suddenly went blank listing the feathered footed breeds. I've never had that many at one time but have always had at least 50 or more at a time it seems. When you going to get back into them?You know you have to sooner or later!lol

Sooner,Love those knobs!What a cool ideal. We are going to have to hire you for decorating consultant when we build!

Quote:
Congratulations on the new boat and the weight loss!
thumbsup.gif

Yes, chickens will eat fish, but their eggs may wind up with an odd flavor
tongue.png

Donnie I was just thinking I should ask where you have been and you posted while I was typing!lol I'll be putting an order in for some of those whites this spring!Very nice!
Wow MAllen! Aren't you the lucky boy this Christmas,you must have been reallt,really good!lol Congrats onthe loss too!

Yeah they are predicting snow for Christmas Eve and Christmas day here! If it makes it it will be the first time in 17 years!

doodle , it has been a crazy week , thursday at 11 pm we got a call that my aunt had passed away and was found in a pool of blood , autopsy report still has not come back , ... then a few hours later at 4 am got a call my brother was life flighted to tulsa , he is now out as of yesterday but is not able to do anything due to a lacerated liver .... yesterday was also the funeral for my aunt ... so it has been extremely crazy here so i havent been on much at all

Quote:
Hi,

That is my BB Red American Game Bantam brood cock, he's game to the core & looks at other roosters with murder on his mind.... just like a good rooster should, lol. I think he was about 2.9 pounds or so last time I weighed him. He and his hens produced some good looking birds this year, people drove from as far as Ohio to come and pick out the ones they wanted, every one of them sold. I kept one hen out of him, shes a real looker and I think she will produce some great birds in 2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom