Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banjoe that is an awesome rooster! The bue is a lot richer in color than I would have thought. Hope you and Donnie flood the market so the price goes down so I can afford some!lol

Amaseing what a couple of warm days will do,I got nine eggs today! I guess the story about the pure arucannas eggs being blue inside is true,my mix hen that looks like splash Cochin but lays a pretty blue egg,the inside of hers is white. My bantams bile eggs are blue inside and out.

Hello fellow Okies,
It has been a while since I posted but I'm desperate tonight and wondering if anyone out here can help me. My son just recently bought some Wyandotte Partridge Bantams to show in the spring. He had a cute little trio until today when I thought wow, wouldn't it be nice to let all the chickens out to run around in the sun and free range a bit? Bad idea, I haven't had many bantams but it appears they are the perfect size for a hawk to take off for a nice dinner
he.gif
:( Well, needless to say I am trying in vain to locate a show Quality Partridge Wyandotte roo now. I already contacted the breeder that he got them from but they don't have any right now. Anyone out here have one for sale or any ideas for me....... please help
barnie.gif
He was such a sweet little roo I feel horrible about losing him. I should have known......
Sad in Bixby, OK

Quote:
Your story brought back sad memories of "bad ideas" that I have had in the past and lessons I have learned, and although it won't help you find another roo - know that you are not alone in the "hindsight is 20/20" department.
hugs.gif

One thing about this thread, we will try and help you find the poultry you are seeking. That said, you might send a PM to some of the bantam breeders like SJarvis00 and YonderOak to see what they have and who they might know with Partridge Wyandottes. You might also contact Michael Daugherty, since he attends a lot of auctions and comes across a lot of different varieties of birds. Some others might have additional suggestions when they get on here after the sun comes up.
wink.png

Good Morning everyone! It's raining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes this makes me happy, if they guys can't drive somewhere & avoid the rain they may come here & install my lights.....I can always hope.

Sorry about your little roo~ I hope you find another one.

POCO I like Camilla.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom