Okies in the BYC The Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Just the one in my avatar, she' lonely! Wanting to produce more. This is the only one I want to breed other than my Brahmas, my other chickens are yard art or for eggs.

Good evening everyone, Im looking for some hens for a couple of different roosters i have so if anyone knows of any white silkies, aracaunas, cochins in any color in bantam, or d'uccles, i am trying to find at least 1-3 for each. Either laying or as young as 3 months. Also a blue cochin rooster in both standard and bantam. Any info please PM me or email. thank you

welcome...
Im here in Jones as well but closer to Arcadia...
big_smile.png

Look back a few post at the Blue Bantum Cochins offered! Lynn
cool.png

m.ruzycki :

Good evening everyone, Im looking for some hens for a couple of different roosters i have so if anyone knows of any white silkies, aracaunas, cochins in any color in bantam, or d'uccles, i am trying to find at least 1-3 for each. Either laying or as young as 3 months. Also a blue cochin rooster in both standard and bantam. Any info please PM me or email. thank you​

Quote:
To bad no blue orps LOL, just gave a blue banty cochin away, life of leisure at my bro's house.

No orps yet, but never know what tomorrow brings.

Hi all, hey Al have you seen the new video clip of Monty???? Wayne posted it on Facebook so I thought I'd share it with Monty's fans here!!!

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="
"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

or

Greybear thanks for the PM, 20 plus years ago I and the person that put that mag. were friends. I haven't seen or heard anything about him in 15yrs. Sooner knows him and another old friend of mine I haven't seen sense the same time. I swithed jobs and we lost touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom