*** OKIES in the BYC ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
You can limit their feed a little, and give them scratch every day and get them looking forward to it, make it later and later adn they start freaking out lookin for ya....

yippiechickie.gif
Donatations for the P.O.O.P.S. Raffle.
yippiechickie.gif

ONLY TEN MORE DAYS!!!!!!
Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock
If you have something you want to donate for the raffle let me know!
This is one of the ways we raise funds to help with costs of the event.
For those of you that are new, we have a raffle where you buy tickets and each item has it's own bag that you drop your ticket into (so you will only win something that you were interested in).
Things for kids and adults will be in the same raffle.
I want to say thanks to everyone who has contributed to the raffle so far. I have received word of several items for the raffle, but we can still use more stuff.
If you have something you want to part with, keep us in mind and use it for a donation item. Please PM me with the information.
If you have contacted me about a donation, and its on the list, please remind me. Thanks for your willingness to help.

Here are some items being donated.
wee.gif

(6) Hen aprons
Egg basket
Hatching eggs
Rooster/Chicken figurines
Paintings
Oriental tray
(6) 8oz cage cups
Fishing poles
Garden rooster
Chicken picture
Plants (Cat nip & Mint)
Rose art set (kids)
Basket with assorted kitchen chicken stuff
Teen girl stuff (jewelry ect)
Quail eggs
Quail egg turner for foam incubator (turner only)
Egg cartons
Deco plate set (chicken/pig)
Chicken placemats (set of 6)
Slingshot airplanes (2)
Books,
6" chicken figurine (ceramic)
8" turkey figurine (wood and rushes)
1 ceramic mug with a rooster on it.
1 Heart shape gift box with bath stuff in it.
Rooster Beanie Baby
Mini Rooster Beanie Baby
Stuffed Chicken
Stuffed Giant Piglet
Various other stuffed animals
Color Art Velvet Kitty w/ Wings Coloring Picture
Goody Basket,
metal rooster watering can, a shoe cleaning chicken, chicken figurines,
chicken stuffs basket and/or rooster windchime
handmade jewelry; a pair of earrings and a necklace.
handmade purse/bookbag with vintage postcard theme with a real postcard (of a chicken farm) on the front.
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
old*cowboy :

Quote:
Glad to see more people messing with these. Teach has a few, me, you, at least there will be enough breeders to keep some interest in them.

Got any standard Maylays or Shamos? I need a roo.
Those are some nice birds you have. And yes they are photogenic!​

Quote:
Glad to see more people messing with these. Teach has a few, me, you, at least there will be enough breeders to keep some interest in them.

Got any standard Maylays or Shamos? I need a roo.
Those are some nice birds you have. And yes they are photogenic!

richard doesnt have any malays and only bantam shamos....

Teach skip past this post, you have been warned

Robin, I looked and only have a couple of tarentula (sp) shots and only one descent one here it is, it is a red kneed from the zoo

66877_tarant_stl_zoo_1.jpg

Sorry it isn't from the face end.

Quote:
I absolutely love taking pics especially macro of all kinds of insects especially spiders. The insect world is so amazing especially up close, but I would NEVER want any as pets. As close as I get to that is growing them for bird food. I need to get a couple of my b. dubia's out for a photo session.

I've been swamped and haven't been able to read all the posts. Hope everyone is doing well.

Donnie - I saw your post quoted in another post. That's great about the chicks. And congrats about your graduation. We can meet in Warner after school someday next week [or after that] at your convenience. We're in the last three weeks of school, so I'm frazzled, but that's not going to keep me from picking up chicks.

Remind me about the ducks you're looking for. I was planning to take some to Kellylville Saturday. I want to be sure I keep the breeds/sexes you need. I have white Pekin, Khaki Campbell, and Swedish (black/blue). I haven't had time to sit and listen to them to figure out what sexes they are.

Someone posted looking for pullets? I'm taking 7 and 8 week-old pullets to Kellyville Saturday. I have SLW, RIR, NHR, and some EE. Send me a PM if you're planning to go and know what you want. Last time I had all my hens sold before I could unload my cages, and pullets sold within the first hour.

Howdy Folks
smile.png

Kassandra, your photos are always so facinating!

Lost some birds during all that rain when the tempurature dropped.
sad.png

Hoping my hatch of malay eggs turns out well, they are due this week. Down to 15 out of 18.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom