*** OKIES in the BYC ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
thumbsup.gif

Sick & tired of the stupid things.

My thoughts on the silkie is that he's a blue splash with red leakage. Pretty bird, bad coloring according to the standards.

Robin, sorry about your predator problems. If one of your dogs is male, let him mark his territory around your property. It will help discourage predators.

Quote:
Don't tell Doc's lady friend she will pull a chicken stick-up on you! That girl is brutal whe nit comes to them naked birds...makes cuban seem all dainty and such! Course if we were to put together one of them lady rasseling matches i got $50 on peaches! I think her Doc is scared of her and he eats well...he is tough

Thanks guys for all the congrats ....

as far as how i get it all taken care of , well just one thing at a time , and thanks to being an insomniac it does help lol but i do look kinda funny careing for animals way after dark at times , but i will be thinning out the flock of the grown birds , well thinking about it anyway but actually doing it is another thing lol

cuban the duccles i set for you 3 stopped early and the other three i cant tell if they are moving or not so i left them in the bator because i pulled a teach method and forgot to write down the date on the calendar
smack.gif
fl.gif
for no explosions
sickbyc.gif
but the scovy eggs seem to be doing well
woot.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom