*** OKIES in the BYC ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Do you think those eggs would keep till poops? I have a pair and would love to get some more blood lines.I'll give your money back if you think they will!

Okla- I will put them in a cool place and bring them with me to POOPS. The worst that can happen is that they won't hatch and you will have wasted 10 days of a broody hen's time, since you can toss them if they aren't developing.
cool.png

Quote:
Thank you Al, Peaches, Monty, Carah and everyone else who is working so hard to put POOPS together for us!
love.gif

X2
bow.gif

X3...
clap.gif

Quote:
Sounds like izzy is going to be a mama hen. I would go ahead and pull the clear eggs so that she can more efficiently turn those that are developing - and you won't run the risk of a bad egg tainting the good eggs by leaking.

Quote:
I usualy try to feed Game Bird Flight Conditioner to my breeders, it seems that the chicks pop out of the shell running and after hatching I feed regular starter and once a day they get bioled egg. Then in the evening they get June Bugs. Meal worms are a good protien source too. Again you have to find what works for you.

There is a product line out there called Rooster Booster that works well and Calf Manna is making a poultry suppliment as well.

Mine dont seem to eat the manna pro calf manna to well .. have to look for the one designed for poultry

Quote:
I usualy try to feed Game Bird Flight Conditioner to my breeders, it seems that the chicks pop out of the shell running and after hatching I feed regular starter and once a day they get bioled egg. Then in the evening they get June Bugs. Meal worms are a good protien source too. Again you have to find what works for you.

There is a product line out there called Rooster Booster that works well and Calf Manna is making a poultry suppliment as well.

Mine dont seem to eat the manna pro calf manna to well .. have to look for the one designed for poultry

Mine didn't either at first............... what I did was take the feeders out throw out just enough like what you would do in feeding scratch, when that was cleaned up I put the feeders back in, however long it took. Soon ( a few day's ) they began to really like it and I could leave the feeders in. The amount to feed is only 1 tsp per bird per day, so just a small handful in a breeder pen is plenty.

Last edited:
Hey thanks Al i will give that a shot.. i thought i would try it for chickens as i think its good stuff . i feed it to everything i have dogs horses mules cattle rabbit fryers nursing rabbits . havent seen anything by manna pro for poultry but will have to start looking for sure. i wish they would make the calf manna in a crumble as the game bantams have a hard time with the bigger pellet..

sorry i can't spell

OKLADOO - are you coming here before or after poops??? i will not be going it is a 5 1/2 hour drive and some on here have not been verry friendly to me in the past but i hope that you have fun visiting and talking chicken is somthing i always injoy

teach-- please let me know if you still need these batam brown leghorns

PS the day that judges and congressman and the presadant of the USA or the APA or the ABA or the local 4h go uncheacked and are allways right is the day we loose our FREEDOM I LOVE THE USA AND MY FREEDOM !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom