[Oklahoma] Got a surprise roo, looking to rehome him. (4 months old)

uderwwaterwelde

Hatching
May 21, 2023
Hello! I have a surprise roo in my flock. Unfortunately I cannot have a rooster where I live. I was looking to give him away, for free, to someone who needs a replacement rooster. He is about 3.5/4 months old, he is a black and white easter egger. He is not nasty at all. Has no interet in pecking me. Honestly he doesnt like being touched. But if I give treats he will gladly take them from me. Once you do grab him, he gets super calm and lets you hold him. Doesnt really fight it. So far he has not crowed. I have seen him chase off the foreign birds that land in the yard with absolute determination. I've also seen him be the first to spot hawks and alert the girls. I really wish I could keep him but I'm worried about the noise when he eventually finds his voice. I have fed him medicated crumbles his whole life, so far. My entire flock has shown no signs of illness or fleas/mites and they bathe in D.E regularly. He really is spoiled. I am willing to drive pretty far to drop him off to someone who needs him to protect their flock. I'm in the OKC area.

This is the rooster:

Back
Top Bottom