Oklahoma Poultry Shows

Yeah, those "custom yellow name tag" sure take a artistic degree to make
roll.png
I guess a shirt with a buck on it would work for you, though.

I know how you women are. You will all show up with neatly crafted cutsey name tags with a picture of your chickens on them, maybe some flowers and then adorn it with a little ribbon. Hey wait that give me an idea. Gotta go.

HA! Leon that's funny. I've never been, so I don't know where to meet up with ya'll. Grace, you're right, you're the only one I'll recognize. I'll probably be wearing a pearl snap and boots, the usual. Sure that narrows it down, it is Oklahoma *ha*

Probably around noon. Okie and I are supposedly meeting someone around 1:00 to pick up some buff Orps. I haven't heard back from our third party yet, though.

Quote:
I sure hope YOU know who to meet? is there something I can do to help locate this person when we get there? I sure hope she makes it.....
BTW. I will be in bluejeans,tennishoes LOL like a million others...I will have a white top with a RED shirt over it and a black and tan coat..... I have long brown hair........just look for an old lady with her little granddaugther running around her at 100 miles an hour.....I am hoping to bring emma (avatar girl) with me..........

Last edited:
Well, I still haven't heard back from her... I'm e-mailing her again now. I think I can find you and Grace, if we pick a place. Grace, I still have your number, do you have mine? Okie, I'll e-mail you mine. Almost finished my new pens today. My help had to start doing legal enforcment at the high school, rowdy kids, so I'm behind.

P.S. My parents will be with me.

Back
Top Bottom