Do you like okra?

• Total voters
Finally a thread to discuss the evil called “okra”.
:tongue:tongue:tongue
New Orleans Food GIF by PBS Digital Studios
New Orleans Food GIF by PBS Digital Studios
200.gif
Hungry Plant Based GIF by Jennifer Accomando

Last edited:
This is a completely true story.

We had just installed a new hardwood floor in our house. It was beautiful made out of hickory.

We invited some friends over. I think it was @shawluvsbirds. Her being a Southie brought okra. I think it was fried or boiled in snot, it’s hard to tell with okra.

I, of course, wore a nose plug so I could be in the same room as the okra. Well, when the dish was passed around the table I took ahold of the bowl and started to pass it when I got violently ill and doubled over unable to breath.

While I was convulsing from the okra, a few pieces fell onto the floor. Before I could catch my breath and get some latex gloves on so I could safely pick the stuff off the floor, the cats came running towards the okra. Once they reached the okra they immediately started scraping the new floor, digging a hole in it to cover the okra. My beat guess is they thought the okra was the same stuff in their litter box.

This is a completely true story.

We had just installed a new hardwood floor in our house. It was beautiful made out of hickory.

We invited some friends over. I think it was @shawluvsbirds. Her being a Southie brought okra. I think it was fried or boiled in snot, it’s hard to tell with okra.

I, of course, wore a nose plug so I could be in the same room as the okra. Well, when the dish was passed around the table I took ahold of the bowl and started to pass it when I got violently ill and doubled over unable to breath.

While I was convulsing from the okra, a few pieces fell onto the floor. Before I could catch my breath and get some latex gloves on so I could safely pick the stuff off the floor, the cats came running towards the okra. Once they reached the okra they immediately started scraping the new floor, digging a hole in it to cover the okra. My beat guess is they thought the okra was the same stuff in their litter box.
I’m sorry to hear that. Are you ok?

Back
Top Bottom