Olandsk Dwarf Chickens

Our stock is 100% Greenfire Farms derived. The parents are direct from Greenfire eggs. This sale is for a pair (1 Roo and 1 Hen). Greenfire Farms is no longer importing or selling these wonderful birds, when they were selling them, a dozen eggs was sold at 99$ ($8/egg) and while I don't currently have a record of their chick/pair pricing for Olandsk Dwarfs it was far above your suggested pricing. As you thankfully pointed out, these birds are indeed rare and special! Thank you for your interest in our birds, feel free to contact us again should you decide to purchase.

Our stock is 100% Greenfire Farms derived. The parents are direct from Greenfire eggs. This sale is for a pair (1 Roo and 1 Hen). Greenfire Farms is no longer importing or selling these wonderful birds, when they were selling them, a dozen eggs was sold at 99$ ($8/egg) and while I don't currently have a record of their chick/pair pricing for Olandsk Dwarfs it was far above your suggested pricing. As you thankfully pointed out, these birds are indeed rare and special! Thank you for your interest in our birds, feel free to contact us again should you decide to purchase.

Flowers of Abba was just trying to be helpful and suggest a more realistic price. All Olandsk Dwarf in the US are derived from Greenfire Farms stock, they were the only importer. On their website they were listed at $99 a pair, but were getting less on an auction site.Non-Greenfire Farms sellers were getting even less. They didn't stop selling them because they were increasing in value.

Absolutely! I was not suggesting that s/he wasn't being helpful. I just know that from the research I have done, this breed is not readily available. I don't need to sell my flock. I was simply offering to sell a pair of my own chicks at a price that I am happy with. Not forcing anyone to do anything they don't want. :)

Absolutely! I was not suggesting that s/he wasn't being helpful. I just know that from the research I have done, this breed is not readily available. I don't need to sell my flock. I was simply offering to sell a pair of my own chicks at a price that I am happy with. Not forcing anyone to do anything they don't want. :)
thumbsup.gif
Great, I just want you to really need to be selling and wondering why they weren't, and yes there are a less sellers now so if someone really wants this breed they will need to pay sellers price.

Will anyone have fertile eggs the beginning of June? I would like Olandsk Dwarf eggs but also interested in Icelandics and Swedish Flower Hens. Actually any Scandinavian landrace type breed,lol.
I did incubate some Olandsk eggs last year and ended up with a couple roos. Really neat little breed and one of my favorites! :)

Will anyone have fertile eggs the beginning of June? I would like Olandsk Dwarf eggs but also interested in Icelandics and Swedish Flower Hens. Actually any Scandinavian landrace type breed,lol.
I did incubate some Olandsk eggs last year and ended up with a couple roos. Really neat little breed and one of my favorites! :)
I sell Olandsk and Icelandic eggs weekly on Ebay if you are interested.

Here are pictures of all my guys.

Hi Everyone!

I have a batch of eggs hatching next Monday. A friend asked me for some Olandsks since mine were so cute and calm. I have 8 fertile eggs and he only wanted 3, so I will have 5 chicks up for grabs (candled and swimming strongly in their eggs).

I was just going to toss the extra 5 Thursday night, but thought I would offer the hatch to anyone interested. I won't charge anything for the precious babes, you'd just have to pay for their shipping, or if you're in the Los Angeles/Orange County area, or not :) but willing to drive (I drove to San Diego to get my pair). My phone is down, I am using a super old cell phone, but below are pictures of Talia (hen) and Ivy (roo, of course we thought he was a girl when we got him as a chick, and of course he ended up a roo, but we couldn't part with him, he's so handsome and lovely).

Back
Top Bottom