Old and new...before and after pics of our barn and coops...AND HOUSE!

What a great job! I just love seeing before and after pictures! I have to admit, it makes me tired just looking at them!

How in the WORLD did you two learn to be jack of all trades? And she's so young? Surely a cabinet guy installed the kitchen cabinets??????

I wouldn't know the first thing about sanding floors, etc. I am so proud of both you and your daughter. Absolutely amazing story. Warms my heart.

(P.S. - Extreme Home Makeover - Move over!)

Quote:
Actually NHchicks, the kitchen cabinet installation was the easiest thing we did. We had taken the measurements to Home Depot and they ordered them to fit. Just had to be sure they were level and screwed them into the walls. The walls are all heart pine and hard as a rock after all these years. I think we went through 3 drills during the entire restoration. The countertop was installed by Home Depot. That was included in the price of the top when we ordered it...thankfully!

I've always loved making things...learned this from my daddy...and I've watched a ton of make-over stuff on TV. And...I slept in a Holiday Inn Express last night!!
big_smile.png
Then I taught her what I know...

Back
Top Bottom