Old and Rare Breeds

Best Med in a 3900 bird show at PPBA Stockton last weekend.

Wow, he is in splendid condition, look how thick his legs are you can tell he has some size to him. He is a young man, though, his face is still shaping up. Never seen sickles like that - what a beautiful bird. Congrats!

Walt,
He's beautiful. Yours or someone elses'? How did Zach do with his Cubes? Tell us about the Oriental Class... and who took the awards.

Walt,
He's beautiful. Yours or someone elses'? How did Zach do with his Cubes? Tell us about the Oriental Class... and who took the awards.

The WFBS belongs to Bridget Riddle....should have put that on the picture. She has done well with them. I don't know how Zach did with them. In these bigger shows and for me a home show..I don't know if I am coming or going. Zach will respond, he worked his butt off this weekend enough to tire out even a young guy.

w.

Bridgett is an SPPA member. She cleaned house in the National Meet at Indianapolis a couple years back. I'm glad to hear how well she did.

I really wish we could get more people to take up the WFB Spanish. It's history with the Americas is indeed a long one. As the first non-Game in the Americas it should be high on the list to preserve and improve.

my friends old wfbs roo (I don't know what happened to his eye) gotta try to get her picture of last years youngsters to load
he.gif

Best Med in a 3900 bird show at PPBA Stockton last weekend.

Nice! It looks to be an all around balanced bird, and the face doesn't look over-done. Too bad the photo doesn't let you get a feel for the breast. How awesome that a WFBS beat out Leghorns, which must have been there.

I've always thought it sad that there were no RC sub-variety of these puppies.

Last edited:
My Cuba was chosen as Reserve Largefowl by Junior. My Old English as Reserve Bantam by Junior. Also had Res Jr AOSB, and Best and Res JR English.

Back
Top Bottom