Old and Rare Breeds

Looking for those photos this week if you get a chance Walt.

I did talk with the sec. of the Unifour Show as you suggested and there was not one problem with me entering the Hyderabads and Kulangs. Thanks for all the help.

Also, I hope to be able to take you up on that offer of the Tasseled OEG large fowl for the Standard one day! lol,

Quote:
I'm glad that you can show them! Here is the Best of Show Asil. Took some from the side, but they didn't come out very well. It is hard to get a good picture of chickens.
66947_bos_asil_bundy.jpg

Here is the Asil that was Reserve of the All Game Bird Show that was held at the same time. It did not compete in the main show.

66947_asil.jpg

Walt

Pictures can certainly lie that is for sure. You catch a bird at an odd moment and the photo doesn't necessarily show the 'true' bird.

Quote:
he is not usually upright. I will take some myself if she is at this next show in a couple of weeks.

Walt

She?? The Asil looks like one of Ken's. Tom

Quote:
he is not usually upright. I will take some myself if she is at this next show in a couple of weeks.

Walt

She?? The Asil looks like one of Ken's. Tom

typo...the first asil is Ken Bundy's. Best of Show at Stockton. Came out of a class of 188 AOSB.

Walt

Quote:
Well it has been some time but I got a start on the Incubator.
I got the door off and got a 4½" x 19" window cut into it here are some pictures.

Before -
33115_dsc_0935.jpg

After -
33115_dsc_0936.jpg

Chris

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom