OLD BREEDS AZERBAIJAN MARANDI (GARA MARAND)

yes 6years of research ,works net 10 pure hen and roosters and breeding now 100 numbers this marand breed only azerbaijan marand region marand regions there are only mountians area ,there are investigations continue in biotechnology university and genetics of animal sciense in tabriz
thans your comments
love.gif

yes 6years of research ,works net 10 pure hen and roosters and breeding now 100 numbers this marand breed only azerbaijan marand region marand regions there are only mountians area ,there are investigations continue in biotechnology university and genetics of animal sciense in tabriz
thans your comments
love.gif

Thank you for everything you are doing for the breed!!
hugs.gif

What beautiful breeds of animals your country has!
love.gif

I have been a fan of the Caucasian breed of dogs for many years. I would love to have the proper home for them.

The other very large dog reminds me of a Tibetian Mastiff.

I wish you much luck with your chicken breed. It is very beautiful.

Azerbaijan , is coposed TWO part north azerbaijan and sout , the sout part of iran east.azerbaijan west azerbaijan zanjan and ardabil state the world 50 milyon azeri living geographically mountian and cold region and the nethrland of west asia there is much genetic diversitiy foundeation in region
like many horse breeds (karabakh -dilboz -afshar) and sheep goat bulls ploutry dog -caucasian dogs and sarabi dog ..........
Azerbaijan agricultural capital in west asia and caucasus the famous tabriz carpet and azerbaijan carpet in worlds

Back
Top Bottom