Old dogs can learn new tricks! Color difference for threads in which you've posted!

So, my question might be 'when do you sleep'? I know this is your baby but you have to get some sleep too! I, personally, am enjoying the newness and learning my way around. Have had quite a few 'ah' moments as I am learning my way around again.

Never have I enjoyed anything as much as BYC. I enjoy so much keeping chickens and have gone from one to three coops......DH is not so happy about it! But he did build them although he was doing some serious grumbling. HE says NO ONE has THREE coops and runs! But he won't get on BYC so he really does not know!! And when I quote things I have read he always says something about me and my 'darn' computer! BUT he insisted on ordering me a new computer after Christmas before he left to work out of state.........what a contradiction he is.

(and I LOVE spell check!!!)

Yah... When do you sleep Nifty? LOL You have to be as blurry eyed as I am!

(I'm an obsessive compulsive tinkerer when it comes to new toys... I'm having fun, lol
clap.gif
)

Last edited:
I just realized that all the threads / topics in a thread list that have a BLUE background means I've posted in them.

WHITE background means I haven't posted in them!

yes i did find that out.........nice too......alot of us are pulling our hair out, but bet nothing like you and your crew have been thru.....so a big THANKS

I clicked on this thread ready to be incredibly offended. I thought "NIFTY JUST CALLED ME AN OLD DOG!!!!" I thought maybe he'd been talking to Spook or Sour a little too often. I'm 24 Nifty, 24.

Anyway, yes that is a cool feature. I also like the ease of attaching pictures in PM's.
thumbsup.gif

Bluesub is going to scold me tomorrow. I should be in bed.
hide.gif

I clicked on this thread ready to be incredibly offended. I thought "NIFTY JUST CALLED ME AN OLD DOG!!!!" I thought maybe he'd been talking to Spook or Sour a little too often. I'm 24 Nifty, 24.

Anyway, yes that is a cool feature. I also like the ease of attaching pictures in PM's.
thumbsup.gif

Bluesub is going to scold me tomorrow. I should be in bed.
hide.gif

yes Em its long past your bed time....24 WHAT was you born on Feb 29.......but us old dogs don't need sleep

So, my question might be 'when do you sleep'? I know this is your baby but you have to get some sleep too! I, personally, am enjoying the newness and learning my way around. Have had quite a few 'ah' moments as I am learning my way around again.

Hmm... let's see...

Tuesday: Up at 7:00 am, bed the next day, Wednesday at 7:00 am
Wednesday: Up at 11:00 am, bed the next morning at 3:00 am
Thursday: up at 8:00 am

So I guess the answer is: 9 hours over the last 3 days?

big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom