*Old English Game Bantam Show! Let the "Games" begin!~~Ends 9-1-2011!*

Nice roos boss400 and 11backnblack!
big_smile.png

Quote:
Old English Game Bantams are my favorite breed.
love.gif
They have such spunky personalitys and are, from my point of view, perfect little mini chickens. Right now, I have one trio of Silver Duckwings and they are so friendly and easy to work with.
tongue.png
I also have an idea for a new color that I would like to persue. I already have some d'Uccle bantams in the new color, so I'm going to ask the previous breeder what color varieties she used to create them so I can start a project with the Old English Games. I love the d'Uccles to death as ornamentals, but they're a real pain to do anything with.
hmm.png

Quote:
Sure! Golden Laced isn't a standard color yet, so that's probably the reason he's not on the list (I copied and pasted the color list from the Old English Game Bantam Club of America because there was no way I could get all the colors on here by memory, lol) As long as he's an OEG Bantam, he is in the running for most of the main prizes. I'll have to update my rules so that unstandardized colors are included.
big_smile.png

Quote:
Oh my! That is one pretty boy!
love.gif
I can't imagine how wonderful he must be now if he looks better than this! I used to have a BB Red Rooster and he was so pretty and sweet. I think that last winter finally done him in (along with a whole bunch of my other nice birds)
hit.gif

Quote:
Wow he's pretty!
droolin.gif
I've never seen a Golden Laced before. Somebody needs to get that color standardized!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom