*Old English Game Bantam Show! Let the "Games" begin!~~Ends 9-1-2011!*

LostGosling

Songster
9 Years
Jul 11, 2011
Welcome to the Old English Game Bantam Show!!!

Please read the whole thing thoroughly before entering! Thanks!
tongue.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Color Chart

Standardized Colors:

Barred
BBRed (or Black Breasted Red)
Birchen
Black
Black Tailed Red
Black Tailed White
Blue
Blue Brassyback
Blue Golden Duckwing
Blue Mille Fleur
Blue Quail
Blue Red
Blue Wheaten
Brassyback
Brown Red
Buff
Columbian
Crele
Cuckoo
Fawn
Fawn Breasted Red
Fawn Silver Duckwing
Ginger Red
Golden Duckwing
Lemon Blue
Mealy Gray
Mille Fleur
Mottled
Porcelain
Quail
Red
Red Pyle
Red Quill
Self Blue
Silver Blue
Silver Duckwing
Silver Quill
Spangled
Splash
Wheaten
White
White Muffed

Unstandardized Colors:

Silver Laced
Golden Laced

To see examples of the Standardized colors, CLICK HERE .
There is currently no page of examples for Unstandardized colors.

If your bird is none of the above colors, it is perfectly okay to enter as long as it's pure Old English Game Bantam.
Just make sure to include what color it is so I can update the Unstandardized Color list.
big_smile.png

Show Rules

#1. I'm the judge
big_smile.png

#2. You can enter as many birds per catgory as you want as long as they are your birds.
#3. All birds will be judged by type and color, not by what the rest of the picture looks like.
#4. All entries must be in good health! I can't properly judge a bird if it's not looking it's very best!
wink.png

#5. I accept both dubbed and undubbed male birds.
#6. The cut-off date for entries is 8-29-11.
#7. Winners will be PMed as soon as judging is completed on the final day of the show.
#8. Please include the name, color variety, and category of each bird entered.

Categories
#1. Hens (over a year old)
#2. Roosters (over a year old)
#3. Pullets (under a year old, but fully developed and feathered out)
#4. Cockerels (under a year old, but fully developed and feathered out)

Special Category
#5. Chick (Anything under a week old)

Prizes
Champion ~ Goes to the best bird selected from the winners of categories #1., #2., #3., and #4.

Reserve Champion ~ Goes to the next best bird selected from the winners of categories #1., #2., #3., and #4.

Best Hen in Show ~ Goes to any bird in category #1. that is the best example of it's breed's type and color.

Best Rooster in Show ~ Goes to any bird in category #2. that is the best example of it's breed's type and color.

Best Pullet in Show ~ Goes to any bird in category #3. that is the best example of it's breed's type and color.

Best Cockerel in Show ~ Goes to any bird in category #4 that is the best example of it's breed's type and color.

Best Chick in Show ~ Goes to any chick in category #5. that is the best, most correct, example of it's color and breed.

Reserve Best ~ There will be one of these available for each category #1. through #5. They will be awarded to exceptional birds that nearly one Best of their category.

Best of Type ~ Goes to any bird in categories #1. through #4. that is the best example of it's breed's type.

Best of Color ~ Goes to any bird from categories #1. through #4. that is the best example of it's color.

Winners will not recieve a real prize, but I will award special "picture prizes" created by myself. Winners will recieve their picture prize via PM.

Please note that I am NOT a professional judge and all prizes are awarded based on my opinion.

Have fun everybody!
wee.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
He's beautiful! I love the markings on his wings
love.gif
Is he a Blue Wheaten, Blue Red, or Fawn Breasted Red? Sorry about the epic rules page, lol. I was just trying to make sure I got everything in.
tongue.png

Last edited:
Name: Little Bit
Category: Pullet
Color: Fawn Breasted Red

69221_spring_5_049.jpg

69221_spring_5_048.jpg

69221_spring_5_052.jpg

69221_034.jpg

I have 2 Black Breasted Red roosters i would love to enter but you did not list their color, is it accepted?

Quote:
Awww, Little Bit is so cute
love.gif
B.B. Red is short for Black Breasted Red, so I would love to have your two roosters in my show!
big_smile.png
Oh, and I LOVE your avatar picture! I have a few little d'Uccle hens that are like that, lol!

Last edited:
Quote:
lol Nope, sorry! This show is just for Old English Game Bantams, but there will probably be a show for Plymoth Rocks on here some time in the future!
tongue.png

Quote:
Awww, Little Bit is so cute
love.gif
B.B. Red is short for Black Breasted Red, so I would love to have your two roosters in my show!
big_smile.png
Oh, and I LOVE your avatar picture! I have a few little d'Uccle hens that are like that, lol!

Thank You! I will post their pics in a little while
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom