Old fashioned Broody thread for ducks 2013 edition

Most likely she will, spring is just a few weeks away.
lol I wish Spring was almost here. We dont get spring, we go from winter to summer lol. We have frost until the 1st week of June. As of right now the kids are out of school due to a snow storm. :(

lol I wish Spring was almost here. We dont get spring, we go from winter to summer lol. We have frost until the 1st week of June. As of right now the kids are out of school due to a snow storm. :(

Believe it or not the kids will probably be out of school here for snow storm. although the snow will melt fast here this time of year, since Thurs is to get into the 50's. I feel for ya'll, winter can be long here but I'm not sure I could handle what you just described. We do get changing seasons.

I got a little excited today when I checked on Taffy because there were eggshells sticking out from under her. Turns out she had accidentally broken and eaten it. Nothing lost though, it was an infertile chicken-donated egg. I picked up a random duck egg and held it to my ear-peep peep peep!

I can't wait for tomorrow.

I got a little excited today when I checked on Taffy because there were eggshells sticking out from under her. Turns out she had accidentally broken and eaten it. Nothing lost though, it was an infertile chicken-donated egg. I picked up a random duck egg and held it to my ear-peep peep peep!

I can't wait for tomorrow.

How exciting, can't wait to hear the news.. isn't it just so cool to hear those babies.
love.gif

My 2 year pekin. Spots is sitting on 15 eggs. Most are muscovy. Cant tell if any are hers they all look about the same. Today is day 2

Back
Top Bottom