Old friend got in touch....

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Cetawin, Oct 28, 2008.

1. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    And her way of reminding me I had been remiss in keeping in touch affected me so deeply, I wanted to share it with you all.

The note had a link and the message...missing you...

this is the link she sent:

A powerful way to remind you...[​IMG] I had long ago forgotten the story of Christian.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2008
  2. Chicabee19

Chicabee19 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 8, 2008
    n/a
    It's usually really hard to make me cry.

3. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    That honestly just made me cry Cetawin!...i had my husband watch it also..(dont tell him, i told..[​IMG]..lol), he even got kinda wet in the eyes..that is an awesome story!..i never saw that before!....i wonder if hes still alive?(the lion)...thanks Cetawin, that was nice of you to share that with us. ...[​IMG], Wendy

4. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Thanks for sharing that Cetawin. Made me cry too. 'Course on certain days all it takes is hearing that song to make me cry.

5. curliet

curliet Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2008
    west Michigan
    Boy, are we a bunch of pansies or what? (no, don't say "or what") Here i sit with tears running down my cheeks too.
    T

6. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I never get sick of watching that. It has been out for a while now, but that is a classic video you can never stop watching.

7. klf73

klf73 Mad Scientist

Jun 1, 2008
    Maine
    you people are horrible! I should have never clicked on it! Now I have to compose myself before the kids think I'm crazy! sitting here crying like a baby [​IMG]

now I have to show dh [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by