Old Geezers

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by little_grey_bantam, Apr 3, 2011.

1. little_grey_bantam

little_grey_bantam Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2009
    Russell County
    I've got some old eggs that need homes [​IMG]
    I've had people have pretty good hatch rates on these, maybe not 100%, but they can get up to 75% on a rare occasion. Of course, there are duds, but never has no one ever not hatched out any peeps [​IMG] Oh no, I may have jinxed myself!

Anywho, this is what I have leftover... I sold ALL of my FBCM eggs & HALF of my CM eggs...

HOWEVER, My neighbor has some FBCM eggs, they're hanging out right now with me. No idea how old they are, but they're younger than 2 weeks. There are a total of 4 dozen eggs.
    If you want them, let me now. $7 a dozen.

I have SIX dozen Cuckoo Marans eggs... $8 a dozen - they're all under 1 1/2 weeks old & you'll get some fresh eggs in here too since my birds are laying like psychos

I have FOUR dozen Light Sussex eggs... $7 a dozen - they're HUGE birds. All under 1 1/2 weeks old, you'll get some fresh eggs as well [​IMG]

I have TWO dozen or so BLRW eggs... $12 takes both plus any fresh eggs they lay before Monday.

I have just mixed leftover eggs, mixed breeds... pures... a mixed lot of everything about $6 a dozen.

These ALL need to be shipped out ASAP. This is just a fun way to save eggs, get cheap eggs & possibly get some chicks out [​IMG] I've had people who buy nothing buy old eggs now [​IMG] I hate selling eggs over 3 days old, so offer these at a discount.

I PACK EXTRAS!!! If you want a dozen, expect 18-20 eggs.
    If you want Two dozen, expect 30 or so. Etc. etc. etc. You typically get 6 eggs extra for each dozen ya buy [​IMG] Usually or more..

Shipping is $15 for up to 18-20 eggs (I keep pushing the limits!) and 30-36 eggs or $18 Let me now how many you want.

Of course, I'll try to add extras & I'll try to put some fresh eggs in if I have any.
    ^_^

PM me if interested!

Another batch of Purebred Cuckoo Marans eggs up for grabs!

I have THREE roosters to OVER a dozen hens - the fertility rates are high!
    I've never had issues hatching these guys out & they've hatched out well from the West to the East Coast.

They lay REALLY well and are very cold hardy (at least to me).
    Rather docile birds with a lot of beauty and look just like the typical Barred Rock (except more smearing/smokiness).

I had wanted Barred Rocks, but got these instead and am so glad I did.
    Great dual purpose bird, just like the BR, but a nicer mocha colored egg.
    They lay well through the cold and heat. Can be broody the second year - great mothers.

I ship out between 12-18 eggs.
    $25 shipped for one dozen - if you want more than one dozen, let me know [​IMG]
    I can ship out anytime. Monday is filled up, but I can do the rest of the week just fine.

Finally got some photos out [​IMG]
    I also have older eggs for $20 shipped for up to 18 eggs [​IMG] These are 4 days to 1 week old.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Egg color in the sunlight... later in the season when not so dark
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 9, 2011
  2. team edward

team edward Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 11, 2010
    Amarillo Area
    So does $25 include the eggs and shipping? [​IMG]

3. little_grey_bantam

little_grey_bantam Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2009
    Russell County
    Quote:Yes they do [​IMG]
    I tend to over ship eggs... so expect lots of eggies [​IMG]
    My girls are on "Produce so many eggs you're up to your eyeballs in eggs"
    I get over a dozen eggs a day so these are really great [​IMG]

4. kelliepulido

kelliepulido Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2008
    st.john's mi
    I'll take the 2 doz blrw what is your paypal and how much total with shipping to 48879

5. cheryl98117

cheryl98117 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2009
    Indianola Washington
    Is there anyway possible that you could post pics of your sussex flock?

OR would you be willing to make a grab bag of eggs, a mixture I mean of the different breeds? I'm trying to build my layer flock back up, without going to a hatchery or feed store to do it. My incubator is sitting empty screaming at me to fill it. lol I'm lookng to get 2 dozen.

Thanks!

Oh and I should probably ask what you would charge for a mix of eggs.. lol

6. mtngrl812

mtngrl812 Chillin' With My Peeps

will you be listing this auction again? I am interested, just full up at this time!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by