OLD GERMAN OWL pigeons

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by mhwc56, Dec 10, 2012.

1. mhwc56

mhwc56 Chillin' With My Peeps

I have been told by our town that my birds are against ordinance so i need to find a caring, knowledgeable home for my Old German Owl pigeons.
    There are 7 but a couple hens are setting eggs so there may be more very soon
    Serious inquiries only please!
    i'm in frederick county, maryland

2. ronott1

ronott1 Daily Digest Guru Premium Member

Mar 31, 2011
    Woodland, California
    So sorry to hear that!

I hope they find a good home.

3. josebeth1

josebeth1 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 16, 2009
    Hudson, OH
    More intrusive government.......could we get any pettier and more ridiculous than 7 pigeons (and small breed at that)? Somehow I highly doubt these birds would encourage anyone to run right out and buy enough pigeons to start creating a health hazard since keeping pigeons is such a common and well-known practice in today's society! (Please don't let someone NOT get the sarcasm here!)

How much more do we keep tolerating? And to think, I couldn't wait to move back to my country from Mexico in 1997.......

I so wish I could give these guys a home right now, but I've got the same kind of government leaders here!

1 person likes this.
  4. arturolozano

arturolozano Out Of The Brooder

Dec 12, 2009
    Fresno California
    I AM IN CALIFORNIA IF YOU CAN SEND THEM. I PAY FOR THE SHIPPING FOR ALL . [email protected] . I got two hens no cocks . you put local. but I'm interested in them . I don't have the problem her . thank you

Last edited: Dec 10, 2012
  5. mhwc56

mhwc56 Chillin' With My Peeps

Hey folks ,thanks for all the responses! [​IMG]
    I have found a wonderful home for my OGOs .

6. sauget

sauget New Egg

Apr 15, 2012
    I would love to have these birds. I already own some German Owl Pigeons, but have plenty of room for more. I am just not sure how i could possibly get them with yu kliving so far away

7. indiolove5161

indiolove5161 New Egg

Feb 11, 2013
    I am a 51 year old man and I have pigeons I will like to have those I have a big yard coop for them I live in Pontiac mi andi wish I could get them thank you .

8. ronott1

ronott1 Daily Digest Guru Premium Member

Mar 31, 2011
    Woodland, California
    Hi and Welcome to BYC!

[​IMG]

I think someone already got the pigeons.

9. flea4leah

flea4leah Out Of The Brooder

Apr 14, 2013
    Hi I am in alma Michigan. My friend lily recently passed away and loved owls. I know they aren't actual owls but the name reminds me of her. So I was wondering if you would be able to send me 2 and pay for shipping and handling if not then thanks anyway.

10. mike f

mike f New Egg

May 4, 2013
    Hello, I know this is late, but have you sold your birds yet.
    thanks mike

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by