OLD GERMAN OWL pigeons

mhwc56

Songster
9 Years
Aug 5, 2010
my house in maryland
I have been told by our town that my birds are against ordinance so i need to find a caring, knowledgeable home for my Old German Owl pigeons.
There are 7 but a couple hens are setting eggs so there may be more very soon
Serious inquiries only please!
i'm in frederick county, maryland

I have been told by our town that my birds are against ordinance so i need to find a caring, knowledgeable home for my Old German Owl pigeons.
There are 7 but a couple hens are setting eggs so there may be more very soon
Serious inquiries only please!
i'm in frederick county, maryland
So sorry to hear that!

I hope they find a good home.

More intrusive government.......could we get any pettier and more ridiculous than 7 pigeons (and small breed at that)? Somehow I highly doubt these birds would encourage anyone to run right out and buy enough pigeons to start creating a health hazard since keeping pigeons is such a common and well-known practice in today's society! (Please don't let someone NOT get the sarcasm here!)

How much more do we keep tolerating? And to think, I couldn't wait to move back to my country from Mexico in 1997.......

I so wish I could give these guys a home right now, but I've got the same kind of government leaders here!

Hey folks ,thanks for all the responses!
smile.png

I have found a wonderful home for my OGOs .

I would love to have these birds. I already own some German Owl Pigeons, but have plenty of room for more. I am just not sure how i could possibly get them with yu kliving so far away

I am a 51 year old man and I have pigeons I will like to have those I have a big yard coop for them I live in Pontiac mi andi wish I could get them thank you .

Hi I am in alma Michigan. My friend lily recently passed away and loved owls. I know they aren't actual owls but the name reminds me of her. So I was wondering if you would be able to send me 2 and pay for shipping and handling if not then thanks anyway.

Back
Top Bottom