Old Lady Name Ideas

I forgot about the name “Opal”. Good one @chkva! I love it.

Also, Dolly and Jolene!
Most of our chickens have songs named after them or they're named after characters/actors/actresses in movies. I have Ophelia, Penelope, Nebula, Betty, Eve, Dolly, Ginger, Rose, Sophia, and Dorothy.

I always have a hard time naming my chickens! It sometimes takes days to get the perfect name.

Most of our chickens have songs named after them or they're named after characters/actors/actresses in movies. I have Ophelia, Penelope, Nebula, Betty, Eve, Dolly, Ginger, Rose, Sophia, and Dorothy.

I always have a hard time naming my chickens! It sometimes takes days to get the perfect name.
You know, picking the right name is tough! I love all the names you have chosen. So creative!

Here’s a string of old lady names...straight from the pages of my ancestry. :lau

On occasion, several of these names were actually strung together. A perfect example was my great grandmother who was born in 1878. Her given name was Alice Tulitha Lucinda. Dear lord, bless her heart growing up with that. :eek: But it does kind of roll off the tongue. :gig And here’s the rest of my old lady family names.

Bernice
Ruby
Ethel
Effie
Mamie
Martha
Adaline
Delia
Monnie
Minnie
Rosette
Alice