OLD Official Ongoing BYC Scavenger Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sorry my aunt died and I went to see her.
hit.gif

All I know is

1)Nifty said that the person that answers the question correctly can ask a new question after 1 hour has passed (if the asker didnt tell him it was right or wrong)

AND 2)Nifty also said that if the question is unanswerable then the first person who asks a question after 24 hours on the dot the question was asked then that person is IT.

3)THEREFORE I concluded that the person (mabeyjoey) had answerred the question correctly and Symphony(the asker) did not say wether it was right or wrong>>>>>>one hour passed>>>>>>>neither were online SO a new person asked the question.

ME> but ppl said my question was too hard so Nava asked a question. And they said MY question was hard?
lau.gif
gig.gif
IF noone answers in 24 hrs after Nava asked the question then the first person to ask question is it. (and I would suppose gets a point
smile.png
)

Although I believe it is sound, I would think it best for someone to check with Nifty for conformation on this reasoning.

Last edited:
I don't know if this is the pic because it says image not available. but it is chickenstock pa 2010 with luvinmypeeps, nava, and sonew123

Quote:

sunny & the 5 egg layers :

New Question: BYC user "Justino" hatched a chick from a store bought egg once. What was the name of the chick and where did he purchase the egg?

HOLY COW, I'M STILL FAMOUS AROUND HERE ~​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom