Solved Old posts didn't transfer

ShrekDawg

You are loved.
Premium Feather Member
16 Years
Jan 18, 2008
SE Massachusetts
It seems a lot of my posts before around like 2015 didn't transfer. Some did but definitely not all of them. Mostly ones from like 2009/2010.

I tooks screenshots on the old site of the "threads started" list and can take screenshots on here of my watched threads list if you want.

I don't really care that much because I was like 15 at the time and most are really embarrassing/I haven't read them in a while but a couple had pretty good info plus I just figured I would report it so you could at least be aware of possible issues. I think a couple others had said some of their posts didn't show up either.

Thanks for all your hard work :)

How are you trying to find the old posts? Are you searching for them? The search index hasn't been rebuilt yet.

Your old threads aren't showing up under threads started on here because the search index hasn't been rebuilt yet. So you were able to find some of your old posts under watched threads?

Ohh that makes sense then.

And well, I found some but that's the issue, most are not there. Sorry, I should have clarified in the original post. I was looking under watched threads to begin with and that's where I noticed a lot missing

Only unread threads that you are watching get displayed under watched threads. On the old site, all threads that you subscribed to get displayed under thread subscriptions even if they don't contain any unread posts.

Back
Top Bottom