Oldest Chickens

dY7FnqmqX0EyXWN8xEITmAu_OpNhuiMelrNVIM83l1rRaxQf7cl_890jD87soFMB7FnrJGFB0CJBLecEtDNSxI3WQuNznwCmiwCo_ZxOb4Bo8h0CgNkI43D1pHIHZqpi4TQCOhEwS35OQKPScH5_yNdASrjijmg_WkoX_3zDWU6fDs6VaK_NfkPfh52DVfMmD1xtZw7e4sUcv-y9vlScx0wq38eppOXA3mexveVKwKETwAOnaBToBCddDW5N1WVHiqvTyDfCaXUFpD1z8XkJzAxxrvaUDjGVT6EPbaV_3lUVzuBzqca6FdW7cf65WbFiJdvRRg8tt4rQxX4KQ-iIktSodGNhPrx7Nlf5FO6PbGS5UvTgSGUdvwhEztZk3g7VwiMbmhD8yZEdfNVT_zfprPujrvogu2iUqRIAB8mswfD5XR4TLFFFweYiFHPR7CRM5DJrwB-nARau5QZjUIQIn74w5qaGuR3i7MoAxif3KOAB0ag4_C1hwx13rJoPmtuL5JgEl7LbXuVk7wPsDf6n60NZ0H4-xfvHTACl-UBWhgtj2OYDb65FidnqYYGDmHDIkPVP0tXOo693EqX0SAhZ-qUgpmecwVVQWbnE84bU2aDvGssGoUf87dF75KcjMBOpoUDFc2HyOwyj49ku_5tomjeii-PDTO15pVky9qLRGeQ8hnXSgSHDGC6wZ-mpxS4=w866-h649-no
Here s a pic of my girly

My girl ( Mother ) is twelve years old and from my original flock. An E.E. She cannot jump up to roost anymore and has a warm nest in the corner. She picked it herself and is away from drafts. A wise girl. She eats very well and loves the special treats my hubby gives her. She takes no attitude from the other girls. Definitely still in charge of the flock. She is treasured in her old age.

I am so sorry I haven't been able tp add to the conversation but things have been very busy but I wanted to add something that happened. It's crazy. a year ago when we moved a fox got a lot of our chickens. Connie, one of our favorites from the originals seemed to have vanished. I was so upset and just believed she was dead. She was an amazing ornery chicken. She'd scale fences and walk on them like a cat, she'd go down to the pound and by herself, she never listened to the rooster. She was a rebel. I was going through old videos and there I am talking to connie, but wait I know her? That's my connie, and she is litterly in the yard right now. The chicken my little sister randomly became attached to was our Connie. She had been renamed F.C. for fluffy chicken but now we all know it was just f-ing connie. I love her and I am so happy. Now I have two ten year old chickens lol.

I am so sorry I haven't been able tp add to the conversation but things have been very busy but I wanted to add something that happened. It's crazy. a year ago when we moved a fox got a lot of our chickens. Connie, one of our favorites from the originals seemed to have vanished. I was so upset and just believed she was dead. She was an amazing ornery chicken. She'd scale fences and walk on them like a cat, she'd go down to the pound and by herself, she never listened to the rooster. She was a rebel. I was going through old videos and there I am talking to connie, but wait I know her? That's my connie, and she is litterly in the yard right now. The chicken my little sister randomly became attached to was our Connie. She had been renamed F.C. for fluffy chicken but now we all know it was just f-ing connie. I love her and I am so happy. Now I have two ten year old chickens lol.

That's incredible!

Back
Top Bottom