Olive Egger and Easter Eggers 12+extras

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by CrazyCatNChickenLady, Jan 28, 2014.

1. CrazyCatNChickenLady

CrazyCatNChickenLady Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2010
    Berry Creek, Ca
    12+eggs/ $15 plus $16 shipping.
    24+eggs/ $25 plus $20 shipping.

I have an Olive Egger Rooster over various hens. The rooster is blue and red and is very well tempered and great with the hens.

Green/Blue/Olive Eggs:
    I have many blue and splash based hens in this group. Most of the chicks should be bearded/muffed. Some of the hens are special mixes and a few are hatchery birds. Two of the girls ar supposed to be blue ameraucanas but they lay more green eggs that are speckled and bloomy.

Dark Brown Eggs:
    I have 2 FBCMarans hens in the group. Both are currently laying and I usually get an egg a day from the both of them. Its the end of the season for them so eggs arent as dark as they could be. 2-4 eggs from them is likely.

Pink/Light Brown eggs(can add in per request):
    I have 1 RIR that lays a large brown egg daily. She started laying at 20 weeks and has given me almost an egg every day.

Eggs will be a mix and match of what is layed. I will only send colored and dark brown eggs. I can add in the RIR eggs per request. I may also consider egg trades. Looking for White Leghorns, OE's, LF Cochins, Ameraucanas, pretty or interesting EE's, Egyptian Fayoumis, Duck eggs, Turkey eggs(will do two chicken eggs to one duck/turkey egg).

I'm currently feeding the chickens 20% grower, 16% layer, and fermented feed that includes a mix of scratch, high protien feed, and BOSS. They also get all our kitchen scraps and love digging for bugs. They are extremely spoiled and are very friendly chickens!

Eggs will be collected fresh and stored properly for shipment. Eggs will be no older then a week old when you recieve them. I cannot guarentee how the post office handles them and I cant control how you incubate them but I can guarentee good fertility and eggs that are stored, handled and packed well for shipping.

I accept payment via paypal. Eggs are not claimed until payment is recieved. I prefer to ship Monday-Wednesday. Please PM me for more info.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2014
  2. CrazyCatNChickenLady

Jan 23, 2010
    Berry Creek, Ca
    Here are some egg and chicken pictures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Marans Egg
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My main OE rooster
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Swedish Flower Hen/Araucana/Egyprian Fayoumis rooster.

[​IMG]

Double Laced Blue Barnevelder

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"Ameraucana"
    [​IMG]

"Ameraucana" #2
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 10, 2014
  3. lagunitas

lagunitas Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 17, 2011
    Last time I ordered eggs from this poster I had like a 95% hatch rate and all four duck "extras" hatched too. She knows how to pack her eggs.
    That olive egger roo you have there is quite stunning!

4. fisher101

fisher101 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 25, 2014
    How would you pack them right now it's like 10 here in Ohio today and how much would it cost to get more than two dozen jw and sounds like she knows what she is doing when it comes to chickens

5. CrazyCatNChickenLady

Jan 23, 2010
    Berry Creek, Ca
    Thanks Amy! And I sure do love that roo. [​IMG] He's so good with the hens and a great flock protector.

My eggs are packed with lots of bubble wrap for insulation. I can wrap each egg in a paper towel, then snugly in bubble wrap and do more bubble wrap and newspaper for insulation. I've heard of doing 72hr heat packs but I'd worry the eggs would get too warm. Eggs are $15 for the first dozen then $10 each additional dozen. I can fit 24+ per box so shipping goes by boxes of eggs sent if you want more then two dozen.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2014
  6. fisher101

fisher101 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 25, 2014
    I would be interested if you have 24 I will pm you

7. SarasNest

SarasNest Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2014
    NH
    Interested also!!! I would like to be put down for 24 for the week of the 15th pleeeease

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by