Olive Egger Chicks - Gold Wheaten and Golden Cuckoo

pawtraitart

Crowing
13 Years
May 30, 2007
Idaho
First generation olive egger chicks! Blue Wheaten Ameraucana over Black Tail Buff Marans hens and Golden Cuckoo over Ameraucana hens. Sold as straight run only for local pick-up in Paul, Idaho.

Those are great combinations!
Were did you get your Marans? Do you sell eggs from them?
I got them from what seems like everywhere until I got what I felt I could work with to start my projects. I'm not selling GC or BTB eggs right now because they are still in the project stage. I'm single test mating so while my extra girls aren't being used in those projects at the moment they are hanging out with the other boys for olive eggers. I do sell pure blue wheaten/wheaten ameraucana eggs when I have extra.

Ok- thanks! I will keep my eyes peeled for when the BTB are ready. I have seen elsewhere that they throw a lot of sports. I don't care- always like a project ;)
BTB do not throw a lot of sports. I get zero sports out of my best pen. You only get sports when using mixed up birds. Once you have the right birds, you'll get 100% correct genetics every time. They are very stable. They are my favorite color variety of marans.

love.gif
SOOOOO wish I could have a few of these shipped to TX! I used to have olive eggers and LOVED them! Now, I can't seem to find anybody with first generation anymore.

Do you incubate eggs? I do sell olive egger hatching eggs. I have a BIN here on BYC.
I used to but we sold our incubator when our HOA made us quit breeding (due to complaint about rooster crowing) I saw your auction for the eggs. SO WISH I could get them AND your Ameraucana ones.

Back
Top Bottom