Olive Egger sexing — this a roo?

Oh she's gorgeous. Here is a recent pic. They are a little over 2 yrs now. And a collage made from baby to 1st egg!

Attachments

• 20230421_165738.jpg
    20230421_165738.jpg
    568.4 KB · Views: 117
  • CollageMaker_20210925_201115151.jpg
    CollageMaker_20210925_201115151.jpg
    922.4 KB · Views: 119
@BurbMum How are your babies doing?
Hi! They are okay. Still raspy breathing/rales and some sneezes, and the Wyandotte that was sooo messed up by the cocci is now hoarse? But no other symptoms as far as I can tell and poops look good. They are eating, drinking, and scratching around so I’m just hoping they’re not suffering long-term damage that can come with early IB infection (which is my best guess at this point).

I ended up ordering two chicks from Dare2Dream anyways (in a chicken math attack😄) and then canceled when the respiratory symptoms appeared because I didn’t want to infect new babies.

Thank you for asking!❤️

Hi! They are okay. Still raspy breathing/rales and some sneezes, and the Wyandotte that was sooo messed up by the cocci is now hoarse? But no other symptoms as far as I can tell and poops look good. They are eating, drinking, and scratching around so I’m just hoping they’re not suffering long-term damage that can come with early IB infection (which is my best guess at this point).

I ended up ordering two chicks from Dare2Dream anyways (in a chicken math attack😄) and then canceled when the respiratory symptoms appeared because I didn’t want to infect new babies.

Thank you for asking!❤️
Yeah I thought of you when I saw all the ailments and issues people were having with Hilltop.

But I'm glad to hear they are acting normal though and hopefully they are on the mend :fl

You're smart to be better safe than sorry with bringing in more babies right now. You can always do it in the future!

Back
Top Bottom