Olive Eggers - 14-16 (possibly more) eggs

Wynette

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
12 Years
Sep 25, 2007
Michigan
Up for auction - 14 - 16 (potentially more, just depends how the gals are laying this weekend) olive egger hatching eggs!

These will be about half first and half second generation. My second gen. gal is by a purebred Blue Ameraucana cock bird and out of a pure W. Jeane Black Copper Marans gal that's a bit too mossy for my breeder pen. This daughter is solid black, looking very close to a pure Ameraucana except with a few feathers on her shanks. She's got a big muff/beard, and is a good sized gal, laying XL eggs. All of her chicks have been black. Bred back to my Black Copper Marans rooster.

My first generation gal is a sweet "blue wheaten" colored hatchery EE - I chose her as she's good sized and lays VERY large eggs (XL - Jumbo). Her chicks have been about half black and half blue. Bred back to my Black Copper Marans rooster.

Disclaimer: Some of these chicks may hatch with single combs; the pullets with single combs are very unlikely to lay olive green eggs, as the blue egg gene is strongly associated with pea combs.

THIS IS A PAYPAL ONLY AUCTION.

PAYMENT IS DUE BY 5 P.M. EASTERN THE DATE THE AUCTION ENDS.

Eggs will be shipped on Tuesday, 7/19, via U.S.P.S. Priority Mail, along with delivery confirmation.

Thanks for looking!

Back
Top Bottom