OMG I am going to die...

Quote:
I know but I have about 6 rows of beans that will probably be ready to be picked on Thursday or Friday, then I have to can them...Our AC is in our Living room and the Kitchen gets VERY HOT when I have the PC going!

Plus I have to try and figure out how to keep 30 bunnies cool and take care of all of the other animals!

oh and did I mention that I have a 2 year old and an almost 4 year old...and this week my hubby starts combing the wheat...

AND on Saturday we have to be out in it all day long. Our first tractor pull of the season starts at 4 so that means me (the secretary, treasurer, announcer, and anything else that needs to be done person) needs to be there around 10am or so. I am only in an ACed building for maybe 2 hours on Saturday while I sign people up- the rest of the day/evening I am in the announcer's stand announcing and writing down the scores...and passing out trophies.

so yes I think Saturday I might just feel like I am dying...

92 here this after noon. Been pretty nice considering the heat index here has been around 110 all week. I love my hygrometer too. It has a very accurate reading of LO.
tongue.png

BarefootMom -- did you get any of the rain early this a.m. ??? we got over 2" sure did cool it down today .
wee.gif
seen something a few weeks ago that may help you with the rabbits ; we were at Silver Dollar City and for that big rabbit in the petting zoo area they put out a galvanize bucket full of ice.... it would lay next to it, seemed very happy with it's bucket of ice .... I thought that was a really good idea ...

Last edited:
what's kickin´chicken :

BarefootMom -- did you get any of the rain early this a.m. ??? we got over 2" sure did cool it down today .
wee.gif
seen something a few weeks ago that may help you with the rabbits ; we were at Silver Dollar City and for that big rabbit in the petting zoo area they put out a galvanize bucket full of ice.... it would lay next to it, seemed very happy with it's bucket of ice .... I thought that was a really good idea ...

rain? what rain? We haven't had any rain since a week ago last Saturday. And it was only an inch. The ground is so hard right now it is insane.​

Quote:
I know but I have about 6 rows of beans that will probably be ready to be picked on Thursday or Friday, then I have to can them...Our AC is in our Living room and the Kitchen gets VERY HOT when I have the PC going!

Plus I have to try and figure out how to keep 30 bunnies cool and take care of all of the other animals!

oh and did I mention that I have a 2 year old and an almost 4 year old...and this week my hubby starts combing the wheat...

AND on Saturday we have to be out in it all day long. Our first tractor pull of the season starts at 4 so that means me (the secretary, treasurer, announcer, and anything else that needs to be done person) needs to be there around 10am or so. I am only in an ACed building for maybe 2 hours on Saturday while I sign people up- the rest of the day/evening I am in the announcer's stand announcing and writing down the scores...and passing out trophies.

I wasn't trying to be flipint.....I feel your pain. Some days JUST suck, and it sounds like Saturday might be yours, BUT you will probly enjoy yourself more than you think you will right now. Do you have a niece of some other young girl that you can pay $15.00 to help you with the kids on Saturday? I do hope the day turns out beter than you think.
frow.gif
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
Quote:

I wasn't trying to be flipint.....I feel your pain. Some days JUST suck, and it sounds like Saturday might be yours, BUT you will probly enjoy yourself more than you think you will right now. Do you have a niece of some other young girl that you can pay $15.00 to help you with the kids on Saturday? I do hope the day turns out beter than you think.
frow.gif
thumbsup.gif

I had three kids in three years and didn't have the first untill I was thrity. I survived, I might take a drink more often than most but We all survived. And REALLY I think it waws easier when they were little and I had more control than when they got bigger. Now I have a 21 year old a 19 year old that HAD to get married and an 18 year old that just seperated his shoulder at a wresting match and is a rising senior and lives to wrestle. The 21 year old is moving back home in september but I' glad. We now have a studio appartment inthe barn now that he can have and the rent will be cheap for him.....sorry to ramble, just you will be fine,
hugs.gif
love your life. It goes by soooo fast. HOW DID I GET TO BE 51!!!!!!!!

That is why I am glad that I was born, and raised in West Michigan!
ya.gif
Out of 365 days, about 8 days or so hits 90 degrees with humidity, I am glad that that it rarely gets hotter, for I suffer heat stroke very very easily, and badly.

Back
Top Bottom