OMG!!! I FOUND A CHICK IN THE PARKINGLOT OF MY ORTHODONTIST** PICS****

shmooborp

artistic fowlism
16 Years
Mar 28, 2008
Yamhill County, Oregon
OK..! so i was at the orthodontist getting my braces tightened and my Dr. was asking me my plans for the summer, and i was telling her about the FFA fair, and she was like what? and so i explaned what FFA was and that i am doing a chicken project. so we talked and talked . after it was over, i when out to go get in the car, and all the sudden i hear this ... peep.. pep.....PEEEP..peep..ep.p...p. and i turn around and think " i know that sound!" so i look around and the peeping gets louder and louder.. and as i turn a corner i see this little white puff . i pic it up and it quiet downs. i look around the area and i find no other chicks or a mama hen. it cant be more than a fewdays old. then i go back to where i found it, and see a a little plastic bag. i look inside and there were little chick poops! some one dumped the poor thing. so ofcorse i couldnt leave it there. so now its in a brooder with 2 other bittys, all i know is its a liitle feather footed, standard size, and its white with yellow beek and comb, but the comb dosent look like a single. its wierder. i sexed it as a girl. so i named it ms. lucky-pants. to day was an eventful day. but i thought it was wierd that i was talking to my Dr. about chickens, and not 10min later i find a baby chick... coinsidence ??? i dont know.. but its cute
big_smile.png
sry for the long post.. LOL

Last edited:
Awwww.....so glad you found the little sweetie and she is alright. Pics????
smile.png

Perhaps it was an accident or something, although transporting a chick in a plastic bag just seems dumb.

Sounds like maybe they bought it as food at a reptile store and it fell out of the car or something?​

Last edited:
it was probrobly the wierdest thing i have ever experianced... well mabye not the wierdest.. but its up there. lol.. im gonna go do a photo shoot of her and post it to see what u guys think.. shes a sweetheart!

Back
Top Bottom