OMG I JUST SAW A MOUSE *WE CAUGHT ONE!*

Quote:
Yep! We stopped releasing them after 2 times at our old house, but they were little common house mice, after that it was just about killing them. Unfortunately I've had to go big or go home with these traps as the mouse is most certainly a deer mouse, almost twice the size of a regular house mouse.

The cat has already caught two mice, but licking the dead flies off the fly paper is easier than catching mice LOL.

Quote:
sickbyc.gif

Well, we've caught one mouse this evening between 6 and 9, I introduced the cat to it, and he's gone off to eat it under my brothers bed (LOLLLL). I let him pretend he was hunting it for a few minutes before giving it to him, and in the end it was a combined effort to get it free from the trap, I've got a talented trap releasing cat
big_smile.png
Set the trap again, hoping to catch more tonight!

Quote:
hahahahahahaha pretty much the case, they're coming in from the cold cellar, that's the exact truth, i was down there earlier checking the water softner unit and theres poops on the top of the container that we put our softner pellets in, and i know there are rodent holes, since it's away from the animals i can shove some poison in the rodent holes, and wire wool them up.

Quote:
Yeah, but if it kills a racoon i'm fineeeee with it
hmm.png
my only worry was them making their way into the house for the cat to find it before it died, but the poison acts really fast. I might put drowning buckets down there, we'll see what works best.

Back
Top Bottom