OMG I JUST SAW A MOUSE *WE CAUGHT ONE!*

you can leave out uncooked rice or uncooked instant potatoes. The mice will eat it until the stomach is full. Then there own body fluids will expand the uncooked food. Then they will die from a stomach that will explode.

My mom bought this device that makes a sound that our ears can't hear but the mice can't stand and supposedly the mice leave (I think it works as I haven't seen a mouse in a while).

I've used the box type trap that you later release the mouse. I kept getting this fat mouse in my pantry, I trap it and release it, every few days until I realized that I kept trapping the same dang mouse over and over. I had to clean out the pantry and block all holes and finally - no more mouse.

We went out and bought like half of the TSC's mouse trapping stuffs LOL, I got some of the clothespin traps, one with a 'killing bar,' that the mouse has to lift a bit up with its nose to get the bait, and then it snaps down on them, plus some of the large rat sticky traps because the mouse we've got is dragging off the sticky trap, wedging it between two cans, and pulling it off, so clearly she's too big for the trap (ps, i've seen her, she's not a rat, she's a deer mouse and they're much bigger than common house mice obviously).

Hopefully we catch us a mouse tonight! Accio (the mouser cat from hell) is very interested in the pantry cupboard, and was hanging out in it today, we're going to leave all the cupboards open tonight, and leave him out so he has a better chance of getting it.

Get a regular mouse trap. Put peanut butter on it. Leave it where you last saw the mouse. Give it 4-5 hours. Dead mouse.

I'm having the problem with them or a squirrel in my frikken living room wall. How do I get it out!?! It's driving me nutty. I'm allergic to cats or I'd have TONS of them. LOL

Yikes Sterling, you might have to call Mr. Critter Ritter, do you have a guy like that where you live? I wouldn't like hearing that in my walls either.

Quote:
I have been using these for about 7 years. I buy new ones every other year. They totally work! We went from having to deal with an invasion every single year to having no mice.
(Knock on wood.)

Quote:
We found squirrel babies in the wall of our chicken coop while we were renovating the building, they were living above a nest of snakes LOL. I've got the clothespin traps, and I know what our mouse has a taste for, peanut butter and rice, she'll (It's just so friggen cute, I gave it a gender LOL), she's so desperate for peanut butter that she was willing to walk across the sticky pad, unfortunately since it's a deer mouse it's too big for the mouse size pad, and she was able to get off it.

The problems with mice are:

if there is one...there ARE more

they are fast and hard to catch, if you release them outside, they will come back

Get some traps and place a tiny bit of peanut butter on it, you will get him. Wrap a plastic bag over your hand, grab trap with mouse still caught (he will be dead)and flip the bag inside out and dispose of trap and mouse.

I had to trap 8 of them before I got rid of them...I would see one, trap it and then there was another one and so on. I finally got rid of the family of them.

Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom