OMG I need help...I have lost my mind

celebrate.gif

Thanks for letting me know what the heck I got. lol I am so excited this is so much fun to get chicks and not have a clue what they are. I am glad TSC is a far drive from my house or I probably would of ended back there today to get more.
hide.gif

Gotta go hold my bantams
tongue.png

OMG, I just got a paper in the mail about chick days at TSC(and i was just reading it like 5 min. ago). And obviously I HAVE to go!!! I was thinking about getting ducks [only a couple], but im not sure, with my new chicks and everything. Well i might not be able to resist getting them.lol

Well I LOVE your new chicks they are so cute aren't they!!? You just can't resist gettinga couple!!!!!
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

I had to bribe my DH to build me a turkey house this year...for only 2-3 turkeys, but I'm not sure when to break it to him that the coop needs an addition... I think he might start investigating a 12 step program.

Told DH tonight we have to get the coop done soon. All my chicks are going to out grow their brooders very soon and I need some place for them to all go. I can keep the bantams in the brooder inside for way longer due to their size. But I will need to set the coop up as a brooder within the next month. I now have 25 BO's, 25 BR, 26 Isa's, 26 RIR's, 20 guineas and 12 assorted bantams.
hide.gif
That's alot of chicks.

I am bumping this up in hopes to get more help in some of these chicks. I am looking at them constantly and have no idea what they are except the sebright.

edited to add: I also want to see if someone else has other ideas possibly. I need to get better and more pictures because some although they look the same breed to me, their wings are coming in different colors. I will try for updated pics the next couple of days.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom