OMG! I've got one **(photos of my girls added)**

Congratulations!
big_smile.png

OK, so I don't know how y'all get such nice photos of your chickens, mine never turn out that nice, but here are my girls. One of these lovely girls gave me that pretty blue egg
61064_chicken_038.jpg

61064_chicken_034.jpg

61064_chicken_033.jpg

Beautiful egg!! My next chick is going to be an Ameraucana! I am waiting for my daughter to take her two hens and then I will replace them with Ameraucana's.

woot.gif
Congrats!! We had a blue egg layer, but he turned out to be a rooster! So for now, no blue eggs for us. But seeing that makes me want to talk the hubby into another one!

I love these girls, they are so sweet and friendly, and I think very nice quality. They like to lay in the shade under the sage, when they see me comming they all come running and flying over to me, I'm sure its the treats, but I like to think it's me they like. I want to set up a breeding pen for them, but I don't think my Roo is as nice as they are. He is a splash wheaten. I have to post his photo on the breed thread and see what the people in the know think of him.

Pretty, our first egg was a blue/green egg. It was so exciting! I believe all you do to blow it out is put a pin hole in both ends and gently blow the white & yolk out...

Back
Top Bottom