OMG! I've got one **(photos of my girls added)**

to answer your question about the blowing out the egg, take an embrodery needle, and poke a hole in both ends of the egg, top and bottom, and start blowing. By the way that is a beautiful egg.
love.gif

I'm so proud of my pretty egg and my lovely girl that layed it. I've been talking about my chickens that will lay blue eggs with the people I work with, they didn't beleive me, they laugh and say "so you get any of them blue eggs yet, ha ha" so nowI have to take my egg to work for "show and tell". I hope I get another one today.
AZBootsie, thanks for that thread, wow it shows some very pretty decorated eggs. I havent had time to go through the whole thread yet. Maybe tonight I'll have more time.

wow, so nice, my 3 EE pullets are 16 weeks...with winter coming, I may have a bit of a wait still, I hope they start laying in the cold...how eggciting!!
yippiechickie.gif

Great looking little egg!

I love the blue eggs, my EE just started laying and I am incorporating them into the eggs we sell. I love seeing people's reaction and the eggs being paraded around the office. Several have bought a dozen just to show "the grandkids." That is how I hook em!
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom