Omg,now What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoot ill lend you my RIR roo. Almost 30 pounds and solid muscle. Big spurs and would happily kill ur neighbors roo. Haha his name is Demon
smile.png

Sounds like you should call animal control about the neighbors dog not having food and water... I don't know the rules where you are but, I'm pretty sure here in Michigan you have a right to protect your livestock.... that means at a minimum at our place a 22 is waiting for any opposum, coyote, racoon, chicken killing dog, rooster, etc... Not sure it is the dog or the rooster's fault though, so I would let animal control come and take one or both of them away. If they won't respond to his animals coming after yours they should respond to them attacking you and your family!

If you don't want to eat the roo... I'd sell it too! When you don't fence your animals in things happen and they an disappear!

OK first I don't know the laws in your state as far as cock fighting, but if it's against the law and you face off 2 roos you can be in trouble. Just a warning, not a lecture.

I think taking a chance with your Hatch being killed isn't the way to go either.

Your neighbor owns a territorial bird and lets it wander like some people do dogs. If it attacks your livestock, usually the same laws apply. If it attacks you family, that is still a legal matter. If there are small children around, they can be seriously hurt and then he's looking at a law suit.

You need to make a report with Animal Control. If there are injuries, the police. If you otherwise get along with the neighbor, do your best to explain how his Stag is affecting your families ability to feel safe on their own property. If he doesn't care, start reporting him.

There are several Game roos who are loose in my neighborhood. Most people around me own them and they usually own several roos at a time, but keep them penned up separately. If one ever attacks one of my birds or my family, it will be soup.

Ha, the little hen looks like an Olde English Game (bantam or not, can't tell by size) Rooster might be matching as well.
The above rooster looks like an American Game bird of some sort.

^_^ PRETTY! I would take them if I were there
smile.png

See im a loving person i care about the neighbors roo he is in a tough spot if he goes he goes back to a fighting pit and he if stays i cant freerange!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you can laugh but one day the wild game roo was chasing me and would not stand being kicked away so a ran away and hid behind mine bantam golden laced cochin (the game is kinda scared of him).

There is nothing wrong with keeping him caged, fed and cared for. That way he does not endanger your flock. If your neighbor wants to get rid of him, trying posting it online here in the Buy, Sell, Trade section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom